Fundraising Committee Member
Committee Member Expectations
• Attend and participate in regular Fundraising Committee meetings.
• Members will actively participate in the Fundraising Committee by:
•Providing enough time during the year to support Health4Heroes’ goals
•Attending at least 70% of regularly scheduled meetings (approx. 7/10 per year)
• Providing feedback and contributing ideas as needed • Taking on tasks from the fundraising plan
• Communicate effectively with team through email.
• Respond to emails within 2-3 days.
• 4-8 hours per month (include meeting and outreach events)
• Attend Monthly or Bi-monthly Committee meetings
Ability to contribute to the following Fundraising Committee Roles and Responsibilities
• Review all previous year fundraising activity and make recommendations for improvements for new fiscal year.
• Work with fundraising staff to determine annual development budget.
• Revise and update current fund development plan.
• Develop an annual calendar for the committee’s activities, including critical dates, milestones and required board actions.
• Engage in advocacy and networking.
• Participate in annual special events and other fundraising activities.
• Track and report progress toward fundraising goals to the Board.
• Analyze relationships with current and prospective major donors and funders and develop individualized strategies to cultivate or strengthen those relationships.
• Analyze relationships with current and prospective corporate sponsors, devise sponsorship packages, and work with staff and Board to develop relationships.
• Along with President & CEO, meet with current and prospective major donors and funders (foundations and corporations).
• Tap respective networks for potential donors of money, time and in-kind support.
• Monitor & support fundraising efforts to be sure that ethical practices are in place, that donors are acknowledged appropriately, and that fundraising efforts are cost-effective.
• Provide report out during full Board meetings (Board Chair)
Location, Experience, Salary
Northern Colorado Region - Fort Collins, CO
Sales, Acquisitions, Business Relations, Development exp. prefered.
None- Committee Members are not compensated